QPM Production Management Decision Automation
QPM (Quality Production Manager) is the only back-of-the-house solution that makes paper forecasts and tracking a thing of the past, ensuring accuracy and timeliness by automating production decisions and responsibilities previously held by busy, multi-tasking managers. The result: food products that are always hot, fresh and available™. QPM has been proven for more than 15 years globally to drive the bottom line through reduced labor costs and waste, and increased product availability and guest satisfaction.
QPM Features and Benefits
- Dynamic Production Forecasting leverages historical data and integrates with the POS to determine what, when and how much to cook to optimize product availability.
- Real-time Production Tracking, with direct connectivity to appliances, monitors cook, hold and waste times to ensure product freshness, while reducing critical operational friction points.
- External Order Production Management enables forecast adjustments to accommodate home delivery, catering and special events that are incremental to projected store sales.
- Multi-Level Production Reporting provides production insights by store, franchise, region or chain, to view performance metrics and compliance with company policies.
- Microsoft Azure provides Kitchen Brains with outstanding stability, scalability and support to reliably deliver QPM to QSRs globally.
INCREASE PRODUCTION ACCURACY
QPM4 leverages previous order history, real-time POS data and current cook and hold times to precisely determine what, when and how much to cook.
INCREASE PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
Shifting production decisions from busy, multi-tasking managers to always-on, data-driven technology, ensures that the right products are available at just the right time.
INCREASE PROFITS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Customers expect quick service at a quick service restaurant, and when the product they want isn’t available, they may go elsewhere or, unhappily, order a substitute.
QPM is deployed in more than 18 countries globally and growing, with expected IoT devices to number in the millions over the next few years.
Read QPM Press Release