This position is currently open in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
To apply for this position, please submit your credentials to email@example.com with SaaS Developer in the Subject Line.
Core Expectations for this Position:
The Back End Software Developer will participate in the design, development and maintenance of new products and new features for existing and new Kitchen Brains KB360 products. In all of these tasks, s/he will work closely with other development team members, as well as our support, operations and quality assurance teams.
As a member of the SaaS Development team, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Design, program and test enhancements and new features for KB360.
- Maintain the existing KB360 product set by investigating, designing and implementing fixes to customer reported defects.
- Work on a team helping to define and develop requested software development deliverables.
- Participate in the development of product and technology road maps.
- Remain current on core technologies and best practices.
- Provide solid security coding practices.
- Maintain/update documentation related to software features and functionality.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+years of professional software development.
- Excellent Python, object-oriented design and development skills.
- CentOS and Ubuntu Linux experience is desired.
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
- Experience with cloud service providers: AWS and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Understanding of system design, distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, continuous integration, DevOps, REST APIs, fault tolerance and scalability.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Experience and understanding of SQL queries development, database structures and working with enterprise large-scale databases.
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, and an ability to interface with business stakeholders and other engineers.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and to work well under pressure.
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please submit your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with SaaS Developer in the Subject Line.
Kitchen Brains is an Equal Opportunity Employer