Senior Account Executive – Major Account
This position is currently open in Dallas, TX.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below or submit your credentials to email@example.com with Senior Account Executive in the Subject Line.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Kitchen Brains embedded process controls to all the various divisions of a single existing OEM account in the foodservice industry. This role will require collaboration between the OEM and the foodservice operators to determine, define and develop leading edge controls, delivering superior value to the OEM, while providing a significant point of differentiation and value add to the operator via our OEM partner’s appliance platform. You will be responsible for securing profitable sales and supporting the customer’s engineering efforts by translating customer requirements into product requirement documents, working with Kitchen Brains product management and engineering departments, and continued after sales support. A solid understanding of both embedded electronic controls and the commercial foodservice space will be required.
This is the key interface between our major account and the in-house KB team. You will liaise with the customer and the KB support, sales operations, services, product management and manufacturing teams. In this role you are expected to:
- Listen, understand and translate both OEM and operator requirements into product requirement documents for engineering to execute.
- Travel to the various USA-based divisions, build strong relationships with the customers’ engineering, sales and leadership teams
- Meet aggressive monthly, quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Manage specific projects and product applications in order to ensure execution is on time and to specification, thereby ensuring Kitchen Brains attains and maintains the position of strategic controls supplier, delivering the majority of OEM control solutions to the assigned account.
- Coordinate account development initiatives between engineering, purchasing, operations and sales leaders at our strategic account and the Kitchen Brains engineering, operations and inside sales teams.
- Maintain contact and drive Kitchen Brains initiatives at multiple levels within the account.
- Support and train the customer in the value derived from our solutions.
- Develop specific account strategies and tactics to build long lasting relationships and drive year-over-year growth in wallet share for the client.
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Negotiate customer contracts.
- BSEE with an MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years application experience in commercial foodservice equipment sales.
- A fundamental knowledge of electric controls and circuits with experience selling technical solutions.
- Demonstrated sales success and ability to sell value through a consultative selling approach.
- Strong consultative selling, listening, and customer facing skills and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills: presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Must have strong relationship building and account management skills and maintain regular communications with customers and prospects.
Please complete the form below or submit your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Account Executive in the Subject Line.
Kitchen Brains is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)