Project Manager – Embedded Engineering
This position is currently open in Stratford, CT.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below or submit your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Manager in the Subject Line.
The Project Manager is responsible for providing project leadership for the timely and accurate execution of engineering projects and reports to the VP, Embedded Engineering. This includes creating product requirements by gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with all internal and external teams. Ensure projects are delivered on time. Will work as part of a team with Sales, Marketing and Engineering support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Initiate, execute and maintain all efforts to initiate and track projects from concept to conclusion and successful release.
- Through organization, definition, planning, implementation, and control, manage the execution of projects including schedule, product costs and program budget.
- Extensively interface cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Product Management, Finance, Engineering, Sourcing, Quality and Manufacturing to execute projects.
- Work with external development teams.
- Provide on-going status communications to all stakeholders.
- Ensure all cross-functional teams are given the opportunity to address specific deliverables, risks and dependencies that are associated with new products in order to assess required level of effort and timelines.
- Coordinate technical support activities for new products.
- Ensure that projects meet specifications, target costs, schedules, and approved budgets.
- BS in Electrical Engineering desired, or equivalent work experience.
- Five years’ experience and a proven track record in leading teams and engineering projects through full design cycles without direct formal control.
- Experience managing offshore projects and development teams required.
- Accomplished business professional who possesses superior issue-resolution skills related to both process and people.
- Detail oriented, organized, and possess excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Electronics manufacturing industry experience a plus.
- PMP a plus
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Visio and Project required.
- Position desired location is the KB Stratford, CT HQ However, we may consider candidates in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Please complete the form below or submit your credentials to email@example.com with Project Manager in the Subject Line.
Kitchen Brains is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)