Human Resources Manager
This position is currently open in Stratford, CT.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below or submit your credentials to email@example.com with Human Resources Manager in the Subject Line.
This role has primary responsibility for guiding and managing the overall provision of HR services, policies and programs for the entire company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns.
- Employee orientation, development and training.
- Policy development, implementation and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Assisting and advising company managers on HR issues.
- Regular company-wide employee communications.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years HR generalist experience.
- HR experience in both manufacturing and software development environments.
- SPHR or PHR certification.
- Hands-on experience in 401k, health and other benefits administration.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Skilled at maintaining the proper balance between being an employee advocate and affecting the bottom line.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making.
- Exhibit a positive and helpful approach to leadership, coaching and problem-solving.
- International HR experience a plus.
Please complete the form below or submit your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with Human Resources Manager in the Subject Line.
Kitchen Brains is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)