Executive Administrative Assistant
This position is currently open in Stratford, CT.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below or submit your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with Administrative Assistant in the Subject Line.
This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO and certain members of the leadership team in a well-organized and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in screening all incoming communications, including emails and voicemails.
- Create a file retention system and digitize large amounts of paperwork.
- Own the scheduling and organizing of meetings and communications with attendees.
- Act as a point of contact between the CEO and external contacts.
- Work with internal stakeholders to assemble BOD decks and supporting information.
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s business/personal schedule.
- Coordinate and book domestic and international travel, transportation scheduling.
- Process expense reports in the Concur application.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred.
- Five years’ work experience within an Executive Administrative Assistant function.
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Power Point, Excel and Word.
- Experience with, or ability to learn, our CRM tool, Zoho, and ERP tool, Qantel PowerShift.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must have the ability to adapt and embrace change with an internal and external customer-centric mindset.
- Act as an advocate for teammates and have a strong commitment to technological advancement.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Please complete the form below or submit your credentials to email@example.com with Administrative Assistant in the Subject Line.
Kitchen Brains is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)